As a Process Oriented Coach, it overlaps several methodologies that embeds Training, Coaching and Facilitation.
An Inter-disciplinary and interactive method of working, understanding one’s Inner life, relationships and daily living.
Objectives of T –Group Methodology
- Become aware of one's pattern of Behaviour
- Know the impact of one's behaviour on others
- Improve one’s effectiveness in interpersonal relationships
- Discover your potential to live more effectively and meaningfully.
- This is an Inter-disciplinary and interactive method of working, understanding one’s Inner life, relationships and daily living.
- This approach offers Attitudes and Skills that facilitate realizations and awareness for growth and shifts in behaviour.
- The process work facilitates individual and group level change. It mirrors one’s behaviour and the impact it has on others and their behaviour it’s impact on Self.
- This approach is unique as it concentrates on the “Here and Now” and includes a creative nature of process in even complex and sensitive situation.
- This approach serves with useful tools and frameworks for facilitating Teams, Organizations and Communities.
- This is for those who believe in seeking within, who look for deepening relationships at three levels, with Self, with other and with the world around them.
- It provides new approaches, and skills for anyone who wishes to bring together diverse group.
- The process enables to work, develop and deepen the existing skills and perspectives needed to facilitate the complex experiences of today’s world.
What is it for?
- This is an awareness based workshop,
- It’s flexible and porous as it works for a Leadership framing to Facilitating Diversity and Conflict in relationships and groups,
- It has been applied at both individual level, at interpersonal levels and at collective levels,
- Process work is Holistic, reality based and Multi-pronged approach.
Benefits of the T-Group