I moved from being a Faculty to Training, to Facilitator over the last 28 years. By being a Master Facilitator, I specialized in bringing forth Self-awareness, Interpersonal awareness and Organizational awareness. I am currently the Dean Consultancy for Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Science.
In Ved Vyas Inner Space what we do..,
- We have impacted over 18000 participants over the years.
- Channeling individual attitudes to benefit the Organization as a whole
- Facilitating self-awareness, enabling each individual to value his own contribution to the organization.
- Increase accountability among client’s employees
- Improving the employees’ role clarity & decreasing the role ambiguity.
- Building strong Interpersonal relationships and developing Teams
- Creating a Sensitivity to Diversity and Gender realities within the workplace
- Creating an Intuitive interpretation of behavioral questionnaires
- Process Consultation(T Group)
- Work on bringing down attrition
- Business Behavioral Coaching and mentoring (one-on-one and group)
- Certificating “Heightened Awareness”, Self-Esteem, Organisational Application, Team Compatibility, Work Relations, Decision Making and Creative Leadership.
- Building Concordance
- A Senior organizational development / effectiveness and training professional with extensive experience diagnosing critical organizational issues, delivering high-value change initiatives, and fostering collaborative relationships
- Have worked in various industries such as Health care, Education, IT, ITES, Manufacturing services, Government, NGOS, Skill development Organisations and Self help groups.
- Partner effectively with stakeholders at all organizational levels to address most difficult and protracted issues.
- Quickly access new organizational knowledge and identify hidden opportunities for increased business value.
- Adept in all aspects of training and executive development, including needs assessment, curriculum design, group delivery, one-on-one coaching, train-the-trainer, and evaluation.
The context of our programme is set in relation to the roles that the individual plays both in life and in work. Often, these are interlinked, thereby determining individual attitude toward task.
During training, members are encouraged to shed patterns and old attitudes, experimenting with natural leadership as well as their own spontaneous management styles. By aligning an individual’s interest with those of the organization’s, he / she is made to see the significant contribution that he / she can make as part of a team.
At the end of every programme, we do a follow up based on Client requirement. Participants are encouraged to bring Energy and Passion into work and a desire to invest in their success with the aim of achieving overall organizational success.